Come Join the Fun!
New Members (of all shapes, sizes and ages!) are ALWAYS welcome with DBC! Check out these fun ways to get involved and join us on the water!
1. Learn how to paddle through a FREE 6-week progressively led Novice program! Survivors, Supporters, Men, and Women!! Please email Monica (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign-up for one of the 6-week sessions listed below.
- Saturdays June 10th - July 15th @ 9:15-10:15am
- Saturdays August 12th - September 16th @ 9:15-10:15am
2. We are back on the water full-swing beginning Monday, March 13th. We practice on Monday-Thursday evenings at 6:15pm and on Saturday mornings at 8:00am. You're welcome to join us on the docks anytime! Must bring a signed waiver with you. For new paddlers, we don't recommend the "Cardio" (higher intensity) practice.
DBC provides the paddles and life jackets. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that can get wet (NO flip-flops). We also recommend bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, and a water bottle.
- Free for all Cancer Survivors
- $100 per year for Community Paddlers (individuals without a diagnosis of cancer)
Ready to join?
Email email@example.com or call (860) 918-1624 then download and complete our waiver form!