CALLING ALL CANCER SURVIVORS!!!
EXERCISE BOOSTS WELL-BEING AFTER CANCER
Join us for an 8 week Dragon Boat wellness class every March on WEDNESDAYS at 6:30pm
THERE IS NO COST TO PARTICIPATE!
- Charleston, Berkeley, or Dorchester County cancer survivors
- Men and Women, age 18 or older
- Attend an informational session
- 8-week Dragon Boat paddling program
- March 2018 - Wednesdays at 6:30pm, Brittlebank Park
- Complete a survey
Potential Benefits of Participating:
- Build aerobic capacity and physical strength
- Physical activity within the context of social support
This is a cancer survivor wellness program of Dragon Boat Charleston. Dragon Boat Dragon Boat Charleston is a local non-profit and is open to all cancer survivors.
“Having cancer revealed my vulnerability and threatened my mortality.
Dragon Boat Charleston enhanced my physical strength and makes me fearless.”
Please call or email to register:
STERLING HANNAH – 843.442.6167 / firstname.lastname@example.org