The 7th Annual Charleston Dragon Boat Festival will be on Saturday, May 10, 2014. Registration will open in December.
The Charleston Dragon Boat Festival is a fun day for corporate and community teams to picnic and paddle together on the Ashley River in 41 foot dragon boats.
- No experience necessary, we will provide your training
- Each team should consist of 20 paddlers, 1 drummer. Up to 3 additional alternates are allowed
- Team members must be at least 14 years of age. Waiver forms require a LEGIBLE photocopy of a photo ID
- Mixed teams must have a MINIMUM of 8 female paddlers
- Less than 8 women on a team will put your team in the men's division
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, all equipment and steersperson will be provided
- 2 practice session will be provided
How does your donation benefit Lowcountry cancer survivors? On average, it costs individuals $250.00 per person to participate with Dragon Boat Charleston (that does not include travel costs). Our mission is to make sure cancer survivors are able to participate WITHOUT ever paying that cost. The programs also assist survivors with the expenses of representing DBC cancer survivors at Survivor Races.
FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.CHARLESTONDRAGONBOATFESTIVAL.COM